Returns & Exchanges

退換貨說明

We are committed to ensuring every customer is satisfied with their purchase.

chuu zip 商品多為韓國代購,屬個別下單性質。 除商品本身瑕疵或運送破損外,恕不接受非瑕疵退換,下單前請確認商品規格與需求。 如遇瑕疵,請於到貨 3 日內拍照與我們聯繫,我們會盡快為你處理。

3-Day Return Policy / 3 天退換貨保障

We accept returns and exchanges within 3 days of delivery for most items.

大部分商品享有 3 天退換貨保障。

Eligible for Return / 可退換情況

  • Damaged upon arrival / 收到時已損壞

    Items damaged during shipping will be fully replaced or refunded.

    運送途中損壞的商品將全額更換或退款。

  • Manufacturing defects / 製造瑕疵

    Cracks, chips, or structural issues not caused by handling.

    非人為造成的裂痕、缺角或結構問題。

  • Wrong item received / 收到錯誤商品

    If you received a different item than what you ordered.

    收到與訂購不符的商品。

Not Eligible for Return / 不適用退換情況

  • 代購商品

    代購商品屬個別下單性質,非瑕疵恕不接受退換。

  • 人為損壞

    有人為損壞、缺件、髒污或已組裝使用之商品,恕不接受退換。

  • 客製/預購

    客製或預購品項一經下單即向韓國訂購,恕無法取消。

Return Process / 退換流程

  1. 1

    Contact Us / 聯絡我們

    Email us within 3 days of receiving your order with your order number and reason for return.

    收到訂單後 3 天內,以電子郵件告知訂單編號及退換原因。

  2. 2

    Submit Photos / 提供照片

    Provide clear photos of the item and any damage or defects.

    提供商品及瑕疵的清晰照片。

  3. 3

    Approval / 審核確認

    We will review your request and respond within 2 business days.

    我們將於 2 個工作天內審核並回覆。

  4. 4

    Ship the Item / 寄回商品

    Pack the item securely with original packaging and ship to our provided address.

    使用原始包裝妥善包裝商品,寄至指定地址。

  5. 5

    Refund or Exchange / 退款或換貨

    Once we receive and inspect the item, we will process your refund or exchange.

    收到商品檢查後,將處理退款或換貨。

Refund Methods / 退款方式

Refunds will be processed using the original payment method within 5-7 business days after we receive and inspect the returned item.

收到並檢查退回商品後,退款將於 5-7 個工作天內以原付款方式退還。

  • Refunded using your original payment method / 以您原本的付款方式退還

Important Notes / 注意事項

  • Return shipping costs: For defective or damaged items, we cover the return shipping. For other eligible returns, shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.

    退貨運費:瑕疵或損壞商品由我們負擔運費,其他符合退換條件的商品由顧客負擔。

  • Original packaging: Please keep the original packaging until you're sure about your purchase, as items must be returned in their original packaging.

    原始包裝:請保留原始包裝直到確定購買,因退換需使用原包裝。

  • Inspection upon delivery: Please inspect your items upon delivery and report any damage immediately.

    收貨檢查:請於收貨時立即檢查商品,如有損壞請立即通知。

Need Help?

需要協助嗎?

If you have any questions about returns or exchanges, our team is here to help.

Contact Us / 聯絡我們